Tuesday 13 January 2009

Today's day was ok.
School til 4 o'clock , later tea in Hannah's house and Music theory.
Despite a huge headache i had today and my oboe's bag which actually got broken everything was ok.
My oboe exam is coming and i'm so pleased and excited about it.
Elaine is back to the orchestra - that's great!
I'm still waiting for my new ipod which actually is somewhere but still not deliverd to my house.That's so irritating.

I'm looking forward to Friday ! After school girls are coming to my house and we have a huge plan watching Holiday,Angus Thongs and Bridge to therabithia so that's far enough i think.
On Saturday - CMS and Windband till 5 o 'clock and on Sunday at 1 o'clock rehearsal and at 5 concert in Regal.
This weekend's gonna be so tiring but totally smashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment