Friday 9 January 2009

Can't wait till Easter.That's going to be the most excited Christmas ever!Will be so much to do and so much to play that actually i couldn't be bothered to miss it. France seems to be totally flashy!
Later Sicily where my linguistic skills should be growing up even better.
We'll see.
Today's day was so wicked.My tiredness even let me got wrong about what lesson i have, so after italian i got to my science class and was a little suprise because it turned out that actually i have science 4th and i should have gone to the J block.Anyway that was kinda funny.
I've done my composition so i could feel even more free but unfortunately it's not like that.
My presentation thingy plus a massive amount things to do including 3 auditions for a really good-quality orchestras make me feel overworked.

Tomorrow seems to be quite fun except for those compulsory things i have to do.
And i think my resolutions were a really good idea and maybe they are going to lead me for a long time and make my life even better?
Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment