Saturday 10 January 2009

It's impossible how fast the time is runing out.Today's morning I thought this day is gonna last forever but actually as soon as i 've started orchestra all day's gone.
I have no idea why but my dad is so nice for me that i'm started getting nervous about him.Maybe he's ill?
Last night he bought a new purple ipod nano , memory stick, clothes,boots and this everything special for me. That's insane.But it is so lovely.
To be honest i don't feel really pleased because there's only one day left and welcome back to the hell which is actually my life.
I feel like for now i've done totally nothing. I haven't tidied my room,studied,read,done my english presentation and this everything is coming, much more faster than i think.
I'm scared that there is not enough time for me to do it.
So that's why i've finished for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment