Wednesday 20 January 2010

I wish I could change the past, and believe in the future, my future.
I also wish I could have this magical wand, which could make my every wish come true, but let's say it fairly, it will not happen, not in a billion years.

Life sucks, and apparently that is not just my personal opinion . Have heard it many times , coming out from different people's mouths and as my morals are usually based on the majority of people , I have to also agree in this case , not just because I think so.

Must also admit, I am completely knackered. The utter rush , that's been in my school for the past couple of weeks is insanely tiring. Everyone wants something from you , keep on forgeting , that except the other subjects we do have, and we do revise for , we actually do have a life as well. Sort of shit at some points, but still - a life. And as a matter of fact , even though I am this though example of an irrational nerd these days , it doesn't mean I don't end up completely wasted at the pub some days ,when my tiredness stop me from controlling myself.

Well... I'm assuming that's going to last for the next 5 months, and afterwards I will literally fuck everything and piss off to Italy /Spain / Australia for the best holidays in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment